The personal side of Michael:
- Married my best friend 38 years ago.
- Became a Dad to 3 daughters and recently a Grandfather to two
- Born in Wisconsin and moved to Ontario at the age of 12.
- Love my family, humour, computer technology, and baseball (still
a Blue Jays fan).
The professional side of Michael:
- Certified Wedding Officiant.
- Served for over 20 years as an Educator in Elementary and
Secondary schools, as a classroom teacher, as a head of Special
Education program, and a School Administrator.
- Volunteer with Scarborough Youth Justice Committee for 10 years.
- Travelled to Uganda and Peru to work in schools for positive change.
- Co-facilitated the Parish Marriage Preparation course for 10
years, served as a ShareLife (Catholic charity) Board member, and a
lector in my parish for over 30 years.
- Owned a business for 18 years.
The passionate side of Michael:
- I am passionate about travelling and sharing new adventures with
- I am passionate about continuing to be active in the lives of my
daughters and their families.
- I am passionate about mentoring young men and women with their
- I am passionate about giving back to my community.